地 址： 中国北京市建国门内大街6号 邮编：100730
电 话： 010-65194114
传 真： 010-65195850
网 址： www.customs.gov.cn
Chairman: Liu Guangping
Vice Chairmen: Yang Chenguang
Add: No.6 Jianguomen Neidajie, Beijing, China
1. To assist the Customs Office leaders in studying and formulating guidelines and policies, development programs, and comprehensive reform plans for customs work and organize implementation accordingly; to study and draft annual work plans and summaries for the Customs Office, as well as general applications, instruction requests, reports, leaders’ speeches, meeting documents and other important draft documents; to organize the Customs institutions in conducting policy studies.
2．To assist the Customs Office leaders in daily routines, set up and maintain work rules for Customs Office daily operations and internal and external liaisons.
3. To coordinate the delimitation of customs operations, and the functions and responsibilities of Customs Office departments and institutions.
4. To study and put forward document processing rules for the Customs Office and organize their implementation; to examine and verify various documents and telegrams prepared and issued in the mane of the Customs Office.
5. To study and put forward rules for the management of documents and secrets protection of the customs institutions and organize implementation accordingly; to undertake the receiving, forwarding, printing, binding and archiving of documents and telegrams of the Customs Office departments; to administer the seals and stamps of the customs institutions and control the seals of the Customs Office.
6. To study and put forward administrative methods and annual plans for national customs meetings and organize implementation accordingly; to undertake the preparations and arrangement for the CPC Leading Group meetings, regular meetings, office meetings and other general meetings of the Customs Office, as well as the national customs comprehensive meetings.
7. To organize the implementation of the directives of senior state leaders and the Customs Office leaders, various comprehensive meetings, received documents and various other forms of supervision inspection for implementation.
8. To study and put forward management methods for the national customs administration information and organize implementation accordingly, to undertake the editing and release of the various Customs Office information and bulletins.
9. To study and put forward administrative methods for national customs press and publicity and organize implementation accordingly; to undertake the press release of the Customs Office.
10. To study and put forward programs and norms for opening ports to the outside and organize implementation accordingly; to organize and promote the “Easy Clearance System”; to undertake review and approval for the open-up of ports.
11. To study and put forward administrative methods, development programs and annual plans for national customs administration informationizaiton and organize implementation accordingly and undertake the administration infomrationizaiton of the Customs Office.
12. To study and put forward administrative methods for on-duty shift, safeguarding social stability and addressing emergency events and organize implementation accordingly; to undertake the on-duty shifts of the Customs Office.
13. To organize the respondence to suggestions of the NPC representatives and proposals of CPPCC members; to undertake complaint correspondence work of the Customs Office.
14. To liaise with and guide the China Customs Publication House.
- 版权所有 中国互联网新闻中心 电话: 86-10-88828000 京ICP证 040089号
网络传播视听节目许可证号:0105123 京公网安备110108006329号 京网文0252-085号